Welcome

Hey,
Welcome you to my personal blog.
Its all about self experiences and things yet to experience in life, I wish to share.
The blog is still under construction so please bare with me.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and i would love to read your comments after reading...

Kisses& Hugs...

L'oreal Neverson



maandag 20 juni 2011

Creamy

Whenever i hear the song I Love you by Psquare it reminds me just of one person. Everyone has a favorite song. What does your favorite song do to you and why?

I remember on my 22nd Birthday i was asked to stay home the whole day. I was told i was going to get a package. Was so excited i stayed by the doorbel the whole morning. The package got home around 10am and guess what it was.

A bunch of red and white roses. Bottles of wine and every bouquet had the lyrics of my favorite song.  Singing: You are my personal person, If i go do anything i go do am very well for you.. la la la..

Only a apecial friend makes your birthday worthy.

Since then Creamy has been in my life and i dont intend making him leave. A special friend deserve a special post on my blog. He's been there when there are downfalls and he keeps reminding me how beautiful and special i am. Kinda annoying hearing it everyday but still got maddest love for him hihiiihi.

Whenever im down, whenever i need any advices i turn to you. Not because i dont have anyone to turn to, its because you manage to make me feel special at in your own way.

Thank you for being there whenever there were are tears and reminding me how beautiful my smile is.
Your words motivate me. You promised never to make me fall that's why i pledge my true love for you. Wherever you are, whatever it takes i  L'oreal Neverson will be there for you..


LN.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten